PicKey.ai Affiliate Partner Terms and Conditions
Financial transactions covered by this insertion order will be processed in the USD currency.
Change Notification Period
The insertion order can be changed or canceled with 1 day(s) notification to the media partner.
Media Partner Tracking Pixel
Advertiser does NOT allow affiliate partners to fire their tracking pixel when the consumer action is completed.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
As used in these terms and conditions:
- “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Neural Heaven Inc, . and our affiliates, as applicable;
- “our website” refers to the PicKey.ai website located at http://pickey.ai including https://neuralheaven.com;
- “your code” refers to the Coupon/Discount Code that will be generated for you and will be available on our website. Additionally, a custom link to our website may also be generated that will activate your code for website visitors on that particular link.
- The “Program” refers to the PicKey.ai Partner Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into the Program. Please allow up to 4 business days for your application to be reviewed, though we will try to finish the review sooner. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you would like to appeal our decision. Please include a list of all of your web properties to help us evaluate your application and make a final determination.
You agree that your advertising and/or marketing content will not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Contain False Information
Coupon/Discount Code, Link & Cookie Duration
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your participation in the Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use your code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- You may not advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer emails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- You will communicate the list of all domains that use your affiliate links.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner. On click through agreements, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
- You will not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You will not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers.
- Making claims that a user must first click on a link to activate or receive an offer.
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background.
- Using technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop under.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your commission eligibility may be suspended, reduced, and/or revoked, at our sole discretion. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
The cookie duration on the subscription checkout page will be set to the value agreed upon at the beginning of the program. If the user returns to the subscription checkout page at a later time, the value of the discount code will be applied from the cookie and the sale will be attributed as per the agreement.
The current cookie duration value has been set to 90 days as a default.
Multiple-Cookie Scenario : In the rare case of multiple offer cookies being found, the latest cookie will be selected.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited (i.e. PicKey, Neural Heaven, MagicPass, and/or Keymoji )
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that refers to the Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote the Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- Copy firstname.lastname@example.org on all email correspondence so that PicKey.ai receives a copy.
- All e-mail correspondence must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of PicKey.ai or Neural Heaven Inc.
Promotion on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted in accordance with the following guidelines:
- You may promote offers to your own networks; more specifically, you are welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages. For example: You can post, “20% off sale at PicKey through Friday with code PARTNER20” on your Twitter feed. (As an example “PARTNER20” is a Coupon Code)
- You may NOT post your affiliate links on PicKey.ai or Neural Heaven Inc’s Facebook, Twitter, or other social media pages. You may NOT use the @ symbol in connection with PicKey.ai or Neural Heaven Inc so that your post shows up on a PicKey.ai or Neural Heaven Inc-related page. For example, you may not post, “20% off sale at @pickeydotai through Friday with code PARTNER20.”
Operations outside United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the applicable laws and regulations of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communication Policy
With open communication with our affiliates, we aim to have very low reversal rates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of these Affiliate Terms & Conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. If (i) you are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be misrepresenting the facts; (ii) you are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact you; and/or you cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof, we reserve the absolute right to suspend, reduce, and/or revoke your commission rates and/or reverse the orders,for the period or orders in question. We recognize that violations are often the result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to these Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
Payouts will be tracked based on sales made against the unique Coupon Code that will be generated for the Partner on a Revenue Sharing program with Partners on a Pay-Per-Sale (PPS) partnership. There is no default payout.
Current Payout Groups :
- Action Locking : Actions are locked 15 day(s) after the end of the month they are tracked.
- Invoicing : Actions are invoiced 17 day(s) after the end of the month they are locked.
- Schedule : Approved transactions are paid 30 day(s) after the end of the month they are locked.
- Currency : ($)USD Only.
- Subscription Types : PicKey offers PRO and FAMILY Subscriptions. The Coupon/Discount code will be applicable to both types of subscriptions and the partner payouts will include sales completed on both types of subscriptions.
@ 2023 Neural Heaven Inc